Subject: Windows images

Windows images

From: Simon Stevenson <simon.stevenson_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:31:12 +0100

Using the link to the win32 uisimulator on the daily builds page (I've
never managed to build my own simulator...), I'm trying to test plugins.
Even using rocks downloaded off the builds page I get an error message:

The application or DLL d:\rockbox\rocks\helloworld.rock is not a valid
Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

This goes the same for downloaded rocks or ones I compiled myself with
the windows sdk...

Any help appreciated.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.