Subject: Re: Documentation

Re: Documentation

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:52:59 +0100

At 16:09 28/07/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Quoting BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>:
>
> > Last attempt,
> >
> > Is there a special reason why documentation is being removed from rockbox?
> >
> > I have now mentioned three or four times that that Othelo dos have been
> > stripped.
> >
> > Comment was made that the docs were stripped accidentally, but having just
> > managed to upgrade my dev platform to a recent build, I note that the docs
> > have been removed again.
>
>What source are you looking at? If I recall corectly, the anonymous cvs
>isn't quite up to date, so you may be seeing a version before your
>documentation was restored.

Being inexperienced with CVS, I do not touch it. I use daily builds.
I have just checked the latest source and full downloads and it is missing
from both.

I suppose the sensible solution is to request commit privs so I can upload
Othelo v1.2 and learn how to use CVS without killing anything!

...Then I could just upload all my uisw32, othelo, configure, etc. patches
& docs myself <shrugs>
...I think a crash course in CVS is required first though - anyone care to
emelish me with idiot-proof directions?