Subject: Re: Seen in IRC

Re: Seen in IRC

From: List <list__at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:32:14 +0200

Hi.
i think that the best & simple solution (imho) would be an option on F2 or F3
screen to go in "battery saving mode": before putting the archos in the bag,
select that option and --without battery indicator, clock, time elapsed,
peakmeter, progress bar-- enjoy some more hours of listening :)
The option would simply select a wps profile without features wich updates the
screen.
What do you think?
My .02 euro.
Claudio