Subject: Help with daily builds?

Help with daily builds?

From: ehart42 <ehart42_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 19:54:19 -0400

First, let me apologize. I'm new here and there is a lot to absorb.

Secondly - EXCELLENT WORK guys ! ! ! This just increased my jukebox from being the 5th coolest thing I own to the 3rd.

Now the question:

I have loaded Rockbox 2.0 by unzipping to the root of the JB (FM Recorder version) and all is working well.

Since v2.0 doesn't support the FM tuner, I decided to try the latest daily build. I unzipped it and replaced all of the previous files with the new ones, but Rockbox won't load - the Archos firmware loads from flash instead. I put v2.0 back on the JB and it worked fine. I just can't seem to get the daily build (8/2/2003) to load.

I have searched for the answer, and I apologize again if I've missed it, but I just don't seem to find anything on this.

Any ideas?

Eric