Subject: Re: Flashing recorder, playlist

Re: Flashing recorder, playlist

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:30:06 +0200 (MEST)

> I download the latest full version 030804 and the ucl file, delete the
> .ajz
> file and try to install the ucl file with rockbox_flash.rock. I get the
> same
> message as before (incompatible version). Now I try to make the ucl-file
> from
> the latest .ajz file and to install this file and I also get the same
> message as before. At the moment I get the newest version only when I
> start
> with
> the newest .ajz file. May be I am to stupid. Is it possible that I have to
> delete the old second image before I install the newest one ?

You do it a bit complex, and maybe that's why it has to fail ;-)
It's as simple as this:
- download ajz, ucl, rocks and copy all to the box, replacing old rocks
- rolo the ajz by playing it (only necessary if the new stuff is
incompatible)
- flash by playing the ucl
No need for renaming or manually invoking the flash rock any more.

Jörg