Subject: Re: Startup IO

Re: Startup IO

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:59:18 +0200 (MEST)

> As I have some charging pb as I said, I send the startup io generated
> with today build...

Thanks for being proactive, see my other post for instructions for what I'd
like to get and achieve...
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-08/0104.shtml
You've done the easy half of it, in case you flashed this version. But since
you have a recorder (not the FM), I don't think you have the problem I'm
after.

Do you get fully charged batteries if you charge with F1+pluging (Archos
charging screen)?

Jörg