Subject: "Flipping" through playlist songs takes a while

"Flipping" through playlist songs takes a while

From: Charlie Rosenthal <charlierb3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:42:24 -0400

Hi All,
I have a FM Recorder 20 and when I'm listening to a playlist and what to
skip over a song that has started to play (by hitting the 'Right' button) it
takes about 15 seconds or so for the next song to start playing during which
Rockbox appears 'frozen'. However, there is no such delay when songs go from
one to the next without my intervention. (using 7/29 rockbox firmware but
this problem has been going on for a long time)
Thanks!