Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-08-04

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:48:02 -0400

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:33:01 -0800, "Benjamin" <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
wrote:

>01. Bunch of code changes from Henrik and Hardeep to
> better integrate bookmarking with Dynamic Bookmarking.

What's dynamic bookmarking? I think I missed something.

Oh, and thanks again for this code. It is my most-used function. I can now
keep a couple of audio books at a time in play along with a huge playlist.

One thing I'd like to have is the ability to post a bookmark on the fly. I'd
like to be able to mark places to come back and review while I'm listening to
a book. Doubly nice would be a single or pair of keystrokes to make it
happen.

John

---
John De Armond