Subject: semi OT: MP3 splitter

semi OT: MP3 splitter

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:36:03 -0400

Just semi-off topic.

I'm looking for an MP3 file splitter that can take a directory or list full of
large MP3s and split them into specified size smaller files. I've looked at
several that I've found by searching but they all have the problem of only
doing one file at a time. And most want a frame count or size specification
and not a time spec. I can do the math but it's a pain. I'd appreciate any
recommendation of a program that I can point at, say, a directory of audio
book files and can split all the large files into, say, 10 minute chunx.

Thanks,
John

---
John De Armond