Subject: Re: recorder screen

Re: recorder screen

From: Jeroen Verbeeck <verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:01:14 +0000

Thats not so good he.
Hope you learned that it is a piece of equipment that has to be handeled
with care,
why elde do they give you a carrying pouch ???

Well, now the answor to your question:
I'm not really from America, I'm from Belgium.
Here I can think of a electronics store to order a new one,
but with you ??? Just take your Archos to every possible hardware store
or pc store in the area with all the info you got and ask if thay can order
a screen like that one. If that doesnt get you any further, try to send a
mail
to archos itself. (But dont really lay all your hopes on that option because
heard that archos is really lacking a customer support, even in replieing
your mail.

I hope this was a bit helpfull to you.
I wish you all the good luck.

C ya