Subject: RE: Oops! Spot fell down )o:

RE: Oops! Spot fell down )o:

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 05:21:57 -0400

Highlight the filename you wish to play, then press the "PLAY" button.

Unmounting: if you don't unmount, files may get corrupted on the disk. To
unmount in MS-Windows, you'll have to click on the icon in the system tray
that appear when the archosm is connected to he computer. The icon will
probably look like a green arrowing pointing to the left, over a rectangle.
This will present you with a menu of devices that can be unmounted. Select
the Archos, and click it. The Archos will be successfully unmounted if no
files on it are open. If it cannot be unmounted, close any files open on the
Archos.