Subject: Add plugin to F1 menu?

Add plugin to F1 menu?

From: Eriq Jaffe <ejaffe_at_itsgames.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:40:26 -0500

I'd love it if the favorites.rock could be accessible at the top of the F1
menu, so I don't have to bounce back to the root level where the plugin
currently exists...

I assume I'd have to compile a custom build, but I'm not sure how to do
that...I read through the patch documentation, but that doesn't seem to
apply, since I'd like to customize the F1 menu. I nosed through the source
code of the most recent daily build, but I'm not really sure what I'm
looking for or at.

Any help would be appreciated. Or, if somebody's already done it, that'd be
great, too. :)

--Eriq.