Subject: Re: New harddisk does not spinup

Re: New harddisk does not spinup

From: John Stevenson <steveo1967_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:47:26 +0100 (BST)

Ok - trying to think here...

It works OK on your PC - you can copy and delete and move files?

How about the connections on your JBR? Have you made sure they are the correct way around - I know it may be a stupid question - but hey worth trying? I have managed to connect a drive with the pins in the wrong position, this was with a laptop harddrive that had the connections back to front ie Pin1 was not where I expected it to be.

Does it have a power source or is the power source from the JBR faulty? - If it does not spin at all.

regards

John