Subject: Dazed and confused

Dazed and confused

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:32:56 -0400

My Studio 10 that I bought from Amazon just came in. Of course Rockbox was
loaded before ever playing a thing on it. Now I'm profoundly confused.

It took the longest time to figure out which rockbox to use. Nowhere in the
docs or on the box does it say whether this is a recorder or player. Further
confusing the issue is the existence of a "line in" jack.

Which brings me to the purpose of this post. What IS the purpose of a "line
in" jack on a player?

John

---
John De Armond