Subject: Re: Archos - translation into slovenian (problem)

Re: Archos - translation into slovenian (problem)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:14:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, druzina dobravec wrote:

> I've just installed slovenscina.lng to my Archos and run it. No response
> (nad any information about new language). I've checked structure of
> translation of .lang file again and compared it with .lang's of some other
> languages. It should be correct, but .lng doesn't start "to play".

This is probably the same problem as with the new german language file. If the
file size is bigger than 5000 bytes it doesn't fit in the language buffer and
thus fails to load.

I've just committed a fix that increases the buffer size to 6000 bytes. It
should hopefully make both slovenian and german work fine in tomorrow's build.