Subject: Re: Battery life preservation during work breaks

Re: Battery life preservation during work breaks

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:23:58 -0700

I thought turning it off for more 10 seconds of non-use was pretty
extreme; seems like a pause would be pretty much useless if it could
only be 10 seconds long...our supervisors talk longer than that!

So what is the consensus on pausing or turning off for a 5-minute
break? Sounds like pause is better?

10-minute break maybe turn it off?

Aside from battery life, is it harder on the unit itself to do pause
or to turn it off and on?

Thanks again...

Sharon