Subject: Re: Found good price on NiMh batteries

Re: Found good price on NiMh batteries

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:17:31 -0400

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:36:25 -0700, Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net> wrote:

>I bought some 2200mAH NiMH batteries at what looks like a very good
>price and reasonable shipping here, in case anyone else is looking to
>buy some to make their Jukebox play longer.... (o:
>
>http://www.nimhbattery.com/mh-4aa220.htm
>
>Sharon

That's high. Mr Nicad has 'em here:

http://www.batteriesamerica.com/newpage3.htm

for 3.50 each. He was selling them at the Huntsville Hamfest last weekend for
$12 for a 4 pack. I bought several. Sometimes you can call and get a hamfest
price. I have run a set through my battery tester and am seeing a little more
than 2100ah after 6 cycles. Within manufacturing tolerances of the ones you
bought.

BTW, I also bought several of thos little battery holders that are on the same
page. Very nice. A buck each at the hamfest. I like to keep sets of
batteries together so that all cells experience the same number of cycles.
These cases replaced the rubber bands previously used.

John
---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net