Subject: Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file?

Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file?

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:41:49 -0700

Thank you! I don't know how that got changed, but then I do a lot of
trial and error stuff, so maybe I did do it. Seems odd that I would,
though, since stereo vs. mono is pretty simple even for me to
understand!

What is that "write cfg file" option for? Does it maybe store all the
settings I want?

I finally figured out that I had to make a playlist of all the
chapters of a book inside a particular folder. I had 10 folders for
10 books and I finished the first one at work. But it didn't
automatically start playing the next book like it would on a CD. I
could see the folders listed, but when I used any key and combination
I could think of to get inside the folder and play the first chapter,
nothing showed on the screen. Once I did something, I think it was
called "make playlist", the chapters in the folder all showed up and
I got the 2nd book to play. I was thrilled, but not quite sure I
could repeat it when the 2nd book is done!

Is it better to just drag all the files for multiple books onto the
Jukebox without having each book in a folder? Does that make life
easier for "see Spot run" kind of users?

Needless to say, when I finally got books 2 to play and it was only
in 1 ear, I felt like I was behind the 8-ball again! Fix one problem
and create another!

Thanks for the recommendation....seems I'm in working order again.
Hope I can duplicate it. As they say, "past performance is no
guarantee of future results"... (o:

Sharon