Subject: Re: Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file?

Re: Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file?

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:54:49 -0700

Okay, a .cfg file is something like the vague memory in the back of
my mind of "configure" in DOS from years ago? I didn't realize you
could make multiple ones with different settings. My use is quite
focused and so I would only need one, but I definitely see why I
would want one...thanks, Linus!

Sharon