Subject: Re: special request ...

Re: special request ...

From: <rockbox_at_roundcheck.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:37:36 -0400

I've thought about using CD media also, but till now, I've never had a hand
held device that I could program wich had a reasonable display for control of
the playback. (A laptop works, but it is just too big for my liking. )

Is there any real documentation for Rockbox? Like 'how to write a plugin' or
maybe the documents that the web site talks about bu has no links to like :

API docs
Software Design
Understanding the Rockbox multi-threading

I looked in CVS, but there isn't much there.

Jim