Subject: expanding 400 song directory for dummies

expanding 400 song directory for dummies

From: matthew wood <matthewpatrickwood_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:15:08 -0400

i've read the post about directories, but i'm technically very limited. i
would really like to expand the size my directories beyond 400 songs. i
simply don't understand what exactly needs to be done... i don't get it.
installing rockbox stretched the limits of my technical abilities. can i get
a simpleton's guide to expanding the directories starting w/pushing the on
button? thanks, woody

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental