Subject: Re: problem with flashed JBR20

Re: problem with flashed JBR20

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:38:33 +0200

Hi, again
this is the 20030825cvs version, but before it was the 20030808 and it
was the same...
With a home compiled build, it is worst, it freeze after the first hd
call...
I can reproduce it every time I try, the "freeze time" vary between 11s
and 4min30...
it seem to be linked with hd activity but I don't know how to confirm it
or not...
My last tests, I put the Disk Poweroff to "no" and it seem to not
freezing during recording now.
my hw info are :
[Hardware Info]
ROM: 2.00
Mask: 0x0302
USB: positive
ATA: 0x200, master
PR: positive
Flash: M=BF D=D6
ROM CRC: 0x222F V1

I hope that all this information are usable to solve the pb...
Thanks

Mourad