Subject: Re: Latest charging mods

Re: Latest charging mods

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:56:14 +0200

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:02:51 +0200, Paul van der Heu wrote:

>Some more tests.. I cleared the settings and restarted rockbox. It's

since I have reset settings on my JBR it appears charging with flashed Rockbox is working as it should. Could anyone who also had charging problems with flashed firmware try the same to see if this is what solves the problem..

I did both F1/General Settings/System/Reset Settings and the saved .cfg files.

tnX, Paul