Subject: Re: Still having charging issues..

Re: Still having charging issues..

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:47:31 +0200

Hi,
In my case it is much better now for me ( since the last power
management changes last week ) , but not the best :(
I can not get more than between 75-80% battery full after 12 hours...
I complete the charge by unplug->ON-F1-> archos firmware-> re-plug, I
don't know if it's good way to maximise battery life...
I'm using RomBox 20030902cvs on my jbr20
[Hardware Info]
ROM: 2.00
Mask: 0x0302
USB: positive