Subject: Re: Still having charging issues..

Re: Still having charging issues..

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:05:24 +0100

IM still getting problems with my battaries - 1800mah NiMH - i only get ~ 1
hours use before they naff out.

They were fine before I flashed rockbox (got about 8 hours), but now I have
gone back to the old firmware (re-flashed Archos, use Rockbox from
ajbrec.ajz), I still get only about 1 hour.

I think that my battaries are knackered now (not sure if flashing Rockbox
was at fault) - but the great thing about the JBR20 is that I have ordered a
new set of battaries for only GB£6 :)

I dont think I will try flashing again until we are sure its all OK :)

anyone else have anything similar?