Subject: Re: MAS SDK

Re: MAS SDK

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:32:38 +0100

> > B> Indeed, let us hope that the SDK brings us good news on that front :)
> >
> > Maybe I haven't been following to closely, but what is the status on
> > this SDK you are talking about?
>
>There is no SDK and there is [are] no docs. Bluechip talks about a blue
>sky dream of
>his.

Let me clarify that for you,

There *IS* an SDK and it *DOES* contain docs. Daniel talks about failure a
lot, you can learn to read past it after a while.
Now, it seems, that he even denies the existence of this information!
That is illogical - much like denying the existence of Finland. I've never
been there, I've never seen it, but I'm sure if I asked the right person
they would send me a photograph for my latest project.

Daniel, Even at night, when the sky is almost black, this information, much
like Finland, *still* exists!

Eric, if you have any contacts in the electronic industry, feel free to ask
if they can help obtain these docs for us. Success is ONE helpful person
away :)

BC

PS. Don't ask why I chose "Finland", it was purely arbitrary.