Subject: Re: Kinda off topic: Jukebox input to stereo

Re: Kinda off topic: Jukebox input to stereo

From: David McIntyre <plugh_at_mudbarn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:05:54 -0700

I've been using a head unit with an aux-in jack as well. It's the perfect
complement to my jukebox. There is a little bleed from the audio source that
would be active without the jack plugged in, though. I suppose I could turn it
to an empty station so it could at least be white noise.
For those with cassette decks, there is a cassette adapter with a phone plug
that works on anything with a headphone output.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7