Subject: Re: Cheap/good digital-audio Boston Acoustics BA735

Re: Cheap/good digital-audio Boston Acoustics BA735

From: LoveLearn <LoveLearn_at_iw.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:10:20 -0500

David said "Kinda makes me wonder if it uses S/PDIF."

Naturally I tried to determine that by going to the Boston Acoustics web
site. BA735 systems aren't directly listed, but I found their
search-string entry box where I entered "BA735." That displayed a link
described as "Gateway Computers." Clicking on that link displayed a
blank screen. This reference page also asked if that link addressed what
I wanted to learn. I answered no, hoping it would give an opportunity to
request information about BA735 digital audio standards compliance. But
it just produced a survey "Thank you" screen. That's why I asked if
anyone has tried connecting them to their Archos. If we knew they are
S/PDIF compliant, we'd already know if they'll plug and play with our
Archos units.

Hopefully some subscriber has access to a BA735 audio system.
John
LoveLearn