Subject: Re: New Machine

Re: New Machine

From: Glenn Ervin at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:30:27 -0500

No, I am not using it while it is connected to my computer.
That would be defeating the purpose of having the jukebox.
I mean I cannot seem to make the jukebox work, and I had someone read the
manual, and its instructions are not good.
---
the files you got From the jukebox, are, indeed, irrelevant demo files.
it sounds to me very much like you are trying to use your JB WHILST it is
connected to the PC
...you cannot.  Please disconnect the JB from the PC before trying to use
it as a player ...for as long as it is connected to a PC via USB, it is
*NOT* a player; it switches to it's other feature and becomes a removable
hard drive unit; unplug the cable - bingo! it's a player again.
>Glenn.
>
>"Live long and prosper",
Yes, don't mind if I do :)
BC