Subject: Allways can't charge battery to 100%

Allways can't charge battery to 100%

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:21:29 +0200

Hi,
I'm running using Rombox 20030902cvs on my jbr20...
Satuday I plug it to charge cells, it was deeply discharged.
The charging mode charge it during since 14h on saturday to 12h on
sunday ( 22h ! ).
The charging screen was indicate Not charging 61% full ! I unplug it and
replug it after, it restart to charge ( indicate 34% full ). On the
night, it report 100% full, tickle charge so I let it until this morning
and it now at 77% full after waiting some time to see the real power.
I restart my recorder with ON+F1 -> archos fw -> no flash rockbox, and
it report 65 % full.
Next time I will try none fashed rockbox to see if it come for flashed
version or from rockbox.
[Hardware Info]
ROM: 2.00
Mask: 0x0302