Subject: Re: an idea/suggestion

Re: an idea/suggestion

From: Remo Hofer <remo.nospam_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:43:42 +0200

BlueChip wrote:

> I also realise that without a copy of the Terratec schematics (and possibly
> more - hope you received the firmware okay?) we could not know if the CDDA
> was routed through the same audio-dac!

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the Terratec m3po uses the dacs build
into the CD ROM drive to play CDDAs and not the ones on the mp3 board.
This was a major minus point in the reviews, when this device was new on
the market.
Remo

P.S. Has somebody who owns a m3po verified, that the speed control does
not affect the pitch? It could also be an error in the description.