Subject: RE: Rockbox for the visually impaired.

RE: Rockbox for the visually impaired.

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:24:12 -0400

Hi.
        This sounds like a great idea. What I'd particularly like to see
is something that would tell me how each setting is set. For example, is
resume on or off in the menus? What's the volume control set at? I know
this would be very slow, but rockbox could probably get its mp3 files
from a directory on the disk, rather than from memory, thus saving
memory.
        Aman