Subject: Can I change the font in a rock?

Can I change the font in a rock?

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:15:25 +0100

Hello!

I've just started fiddling around with the source. I've altered one of the rocks to suit how I want it, except one thing: I want to use one of the tiny little fonts so i can fit the score on the screen. Is it possible to temporarily load a different font.

oh, I also want to know how to submit patches, some people submit the entire file while others submit a .diff file. Which one is best? How do I make a diff file?

Thanks for an excellent bit of code/modding!

Mat

"She's stuck in my heart now, where my blood belongs."

 They Might Be Giants.

Visit my site <A HREF="http://www.LandOfConfusion.com">www.landOfConfusion.com</A>
Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com