Subject: Re: Neuros: Not ready for prime time

Re: Neuros: Not ready for prime time

From: ajf <ajf_at_midmaine.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:38:36 -0400

There are some of us old enough to remember when a "hack" was a seat of the
pants improvement on an existing piece of code, and the term "hacker" was
one of self-effacing pride.

I'd like to suggest that we give these guys from Neuros the benefit of the
doubt. In response to a first contact from us that could only be described
as 'hostile' and 'demanding' they have not chosen to blow us off, but have
attempted to engage in a dialog.