Subject: Re: Neuros: Not ready for prime time

Re: Neuros: Not ready for prime time

From: David McIntyre <plugh_at_mudbarn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:46:44 -0700

I think he's referring to the descrambling of the original firmware, rather
than that info being handed to you on a silver platter. I view it as a
compliment and a little as an admonishment for reverse-engineering a protected
piece of software (not that I'm complaining).

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7