Subject: Re: Recording - Harddrive sounds

Re: Recording - Harddrive sounds

From: akame <akame_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:11:52 +0200

I'm using a Sony ECM-MS907 stereo microphone and from my short
experience, the quality is pretty bad - lots of hiss and the sound of
the harddrive. If I use my old sony professional walkman as a preamp, it
reduces the hiss etc. but is still unsatisfactory. So IMHO no - any
half-decent soundcard does a better job.

Akame