Subject: Archos AV -- Was: Any news?

Archos AV -- Was: Any news?

From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:56:05 -0400

Since the Archos AV3x0 series units are totally different, I have to ask:

Is the Rockbox firmware development so close to "finished" that the authors
have the time to start another even more major development project? If not,
can they reasonably handle both projects at once? I'd hate to see Rocbox
development take a backseat to AV development.

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell