Subject: No File Menu when playing on JBR 15

No File Menu when playing on JBR 15

From: Nanker Phelg <nanker_at_sacbeemail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:11:09 -0500

According to the Rockbox guide, the File Menu should be accessible by selecting On+Play on a JBR. I have a JBR 15 using the latest major build, and I can only access the File Menu if an MP3 is not playing. Whenever I select the On button while an MP3 is playing, I get a Pitch control screen. I have a .rockbox folder at the root level of the drive. I would like to be able to access the File Menu so I can use the Queue capability. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Composed by sacbeemail.