Subject: Re: Feature access while playing MP3s

Re: Feature access while playing MP3s

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:24:38 +0200

LoveLearn wrote:
> >From While Playing Screen, brief press ON switches to file browser.
> >From While Playing Screen, sustained press ON displays Pitch Control.
> >From While Playing Screen, brief press F1 switches to Controls Menu.
>
> Control Menu's first listed choice is Sound Settings.
> It seems to me that Pitch Control is simply another sound setting.

No, it's not. Think of pitch control as "dj mode". It is used to adjust the speed of a track to the one currently playing, allowing seamless mixing.

However I can agree that it has a key assignment that is not proportional to the importance of the function. I've been thinking of moving it to a menu entry, but haven't done it yet.

--
Björn