Subject: Re: SOS - File System Error (No FAT16/32)

Re: SOS - File System Error (No FAT16/32)

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:10:07 +0200

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:32:34 +0100, CombThins wrote:

>For less than the cost of most recovery tools you can add more than
>enough disk space to a desktop machine to keep a complete backup of your
>Archos.

The full NTFS/FAT version of R-STudio sells for $80 which IMO is money well spent if it will save your butt just once :^)
And IMO this is the #1 recovery tool available to windows users.

Partition magic is the choice for me because it is so freakin' versatile.. When you find out you should have made you system partition 2 GB bigger Partition magic will make it happen, without reformatting or backup..

Oh and for defragmentation: Perfectdisk! Blows Norton and windows defrag out of the water..