Subject: Re: Car Settings

Re: Car Settings

From: eD\\/ARd0 F/\\KEn^M3 <cojonesdetoro_at_badeddie.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:22:17 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian" <GCRockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:58 PM
Subject: Car Settings

> okay, been a while since i've asked a question in this mailing list...
>
> What's your car sound settings?
> I've been having quite a headache trying to figure out the best setup.

Are using real audio out or one of those tape adapter thingys?

I'm no audiophile nor do I have very high resolution hearing, but I have
mine hooked with a line out cable to the back of an old blaukpunkt radio
(detroit or denver or one of those cities) in a Nissan minivan.

I do thse settings with earphones or car and they sound fine to me:

volume 85
bass 3
treble 15
channels stereo

> '95 toyota camry:

The car make matters? I'm no audiophile fer sure...