Subject: Re: HTML - was RE: Flashed RB still having charging issues..

Re: HTML - was RE: Flashed RB still having charging issues..

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:54:56 +0200

"Fred Maxwell" <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org> writes:

> Frankly, HTML has a lot of advantages,

OpenOffice.org has even more advantages. Do you want me to send my
replies in OpenOffice.org format?

It is a convention for mailing lists to use plain text, unless
explicitly agreed otherwise. Note that I (and I started this thread -
albeit unvoluntarily) did not critisize any person or mail program,
but only referred to this convention.

-- Johan