Subject: RE: id3 tag genre questions

RE: id3 tag genre questions

From: Chuck Urwiler <curwiler_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:13:18 -0400

Linus,

Excellent suggestion! <g>

However, the problem still seems to exist. I started my playlist with
shuffle on, and scanned through a few files. Any of the files with a
two-digit track number displayed the tracknum; otherwise, I do not see the
tracknum.

Asked myself: is it possible this is a WPS issue? Don't think so as I
removed my customized WPS file, restarted and didn't see any difference in
the tracknum display.

I'm on an FMR if that makes any difference.

I can provide an example file but I need a place to put it.

-Chuck