Subject: Re: usb-storage not recognizing archos 20g fm recorder in linux

Re: usb-storage not recognizing archos 20g fm recorder in linux

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:42:56 +0100 (BST)

Have you got sd_mod and any other required modules included in your
kernel? I had to add sd_mon to my Mandrake kernel to be able to access the
archos. Have you looked at the docs on the rockbox website that gives
instructions on what you need?

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox