Re: Unsubscribing

From: Michael O'Quinn <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:29:08 -0800 (PST)

Not really, but many email programs are. The more intelligent ones
recognize those SMTP headers, and present options to the user to do the
various actions the headers describe.

I don't know which email programs are that smart, but some are, and
that might help reduce some of the extraneous traffic.

Michael