Subject: Re: Best Batteries

Re: Best Batteries

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:25:52 -0500

As long as they can handle the current demands of the Archos, they should
be a good deal. I do recall reading about some issues with the > 2000 Mah
cells suffering reduced capacity after being used in high drain devices.
But hey, at these prices, even three months use would be a reasonable
bargain.

Chris