Subject: RE: A rockbox survey

RE: A rockbox survey

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:40:13 +0100

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 04.11.03 12:22:34:

> Martin Borus wrote:
> > As I'm one of the people asking for long time recordings improvements
> > all the time here ares my reasons. Most of them involve radio (in
> > live situations recording for 4-8 hours covers most things for me)
> > Most of the long recordings are 8-12 hours. I have done several
> > 24-72h recordings so far.
>
> Do you have a second jukebox?

Actually, yes, I bought a used second one that records perfectly,
but has lost one channel on playback cheaply.

BTW, this is off topic but does anyone know what parts could be broken here?
I'd like to have that fixed. I'm sure it is not the headphone connection, we opened
the unit and made sure that is works.

> Or how can you live with a blocked jukebox for
> 24 hours? ;-)

That is not an option... :)

Martin

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110