Subject: RE: FM reception

RE: FM reception

From: Chuck Urwiler <curwiler_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:33:10 -0500

Wouldn't this have an effect on the impedance that is presented to the
output amp? Oh, wait, I guess not since the wires don't complete a
circuit. Hmmm.... So this wouldn't have an effect on it at all. Question
then: Which wires are the antenna? Since there are only two leads on a
dipole antenna, do I hook them to tip and ring, or tip and sleeve, or...
??

I like this idea... Some days while sitting at my desk I'd like to listen
to the radio but the reception is so awful I get mostly static with some
music in the background. That is unless I stand up, hold the FMR in my
right hand, while holding my headphone cord in the air with my left hand.
Problem is I need my hands to write software... <g>

Thanks for the input.