Subject: Re: Archo killing open source....

Re: Archo killing open source....

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:10:15 -0500

OT or not, get your facts straight. By definition "peer to peer"
indicates that the Nap servers only facilitated the transfer of files from
user to user.

If you haven't heard about them suing any users, your net connection must
have been down for the last month or so...

http://www.eff.org/IP/P2P/20030908_eff_pr.php

Chris