Subject: Stupid question, sorry

Stupid question, sorry

From: Florian Kläger <Florian.Klaeger_at_uni-duesseldorf.de>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 19:35:24 +0100

Hello,

I've just plugged in my new Archos, and after all i've read on the rockbox page, i really want to use rockbox instead of the archos firmware. to be on the safe side, i still want to backup the old firmware as described in the rockbox manual - trouble is, i can't find it on the hd! Even with DirectorySnoop, I can't find a file ending with .ajz (I have a recorder). Can anybody help? (Sorry to bother you with this, it's probably a really annoying newbie question, but i couldn't find anything on the faq list).

Many thanks,

Florian.